pursuant to DIN EN ISO 17100 (exclusively certified, native-speaker translators) for:
- Technology: technical documentation, operating instructions, datasheets, user handbooks, process instructions, software documentation, specifications, standards, test instructions, safety instructions, tender documents, work instructions, process descriptions, ...
- Marketing/PR: Brochures, catalogues, product descriptions, press releases, image brochures, advertising copy, flyers, ads, white papers, ...
- E-Commerce:Websites, e-shops, social media, newsletters, ...
- Management/finance/legal: Contracts, terms & conditions, expert opinions, business reports, coaching, training material, business plans, job postings, references & credentials, job applications, deeds, patents, insurance documents, ...
All business languages in any combination:
- all 24 official EU languages:(Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish)
- Norwegian, Icelandic, Luxemburgish
- Russian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Macedonian, Turkish, Kazakh, Albanian
- Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai
- others upon request
We also offer translations or adaptations for the respective language variants:
- German (DE/A/CH)
- French (FR/CAN/BE)
- Dutch (NL/BE)
- Spanish (ES/ARG/CHI/MEX)
- Portuguese (PT/BRA)
- Chinese (Mandarin, Traditional)
Mechanical and plant engineering, automotive, medical engineering, hydraulics, pneumatics, automation, measurement technology, control technology and engineering, drive technology, robotics, electrical engineering, electronics, packaging technology, welding technology, automobile technology, rail vehicles, food technology, construction engineering, energy, environment, recycling, logistics, ...
TRANSLATION MANAGEMENT FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
Your employees work in different departments and require the translation of various document types, in multiple language combinations, for diverse markets and purposes, with uniform Corporate Identity and terminology, while using existing translations?
Efficient and productive translation management today requires lots of know-how and experience.
Translation management in the 21st century requires:
- a central project manager
- a strong team of translators per subject area and language combination
- a personalized workflow
- a single translation database for all project participants
- a terminology database for joint use
- an intuitive and collaborative work environment
In other words: ONE optimum solution.
CONSULTATION IS THE DIFFERENCE
The complexity of translation management increases continuously (bigger volumes, more language combinations, extensive terminology management,...). And each company is different. That's why consultation plays a major role.
For a successful, long-term cooperation we recommend that all responsible parties sit down together and talk about the needs and requirements. Thorough consultation saves lots of time, money, and stress; and it ensures success.
Simply choose the difference that makes the difference!